Smead 1/3 Tab Cut Letter Recycled Top Tab File Folder
- Treated to resist the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration
- An ideal product for long-term storage
- 1/3-cut tabs in assorted positions
- Contains 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material
Folders are treated with antimicrobial product protection to resist the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration. They are ideal for use where winning the war against bacteria and mold is critical, such as high-traffic offices and government buildings. The acid-free, 11 point stock is scored for 3/4" expansion. Folders also offer 1/3-cut tabs (single-ply and 1/2" high) in assorted positions.
- Top corners rounded, front and back
- Front panel undercut