SKILCRAFT Global Harmonized System SDS Center Kit
- Helps support compliance with GHS requirements (HazCom 2012)
- Includes wall-mountable board, wire rack, binder, sheet protectors and A-Z dividers
- Highly visible yellow organizing binder is labeled "Safety Data Sheets"
- 36" plastic chain is attached to binder
- Mounting hardware is included
Globally Harmonized System Data Sheet Center Kit helps support compliance with the requirements of HazCom 2012 referred to as GHS. Kit includes everything you need to organize your Safety Data Sheet (SDS) information including a 14" wide x 20" high wall-mountable board and a 2" highly visible yellow organizing binder. Durable plastic board that reads "Safety Data Sheet Center" and a "Safety Data Sheets" insert in the binder easily identify the SDS location in large, industrial areas. Binder includes also includes 25 sheet protectors and A-Z dividers that help organize information for easy access. 2" binder holds up to 375 safety data sheets. A 36" plastic chain is attached to the binder to retain binder to the included wall rack. Sturdy, metal wire rack conveniently stores SDS binder. Rack mounts to the SDS board. This kit is produced by Americans who are blind. Purchasing this AbilityOne mandatory source product ensures your compliance with federal procurement regulations.
- 14" Wide x 20" High Wall-mountable Board
- 2" Highly Visible Yellow Organizing Binder
- Wall Rack
- Mounting Hardware